Updated: May 10, 2020
We have ten 2019 songs that are guaranteed to put you in just the right mood to start off the month.
The sun is out, the sweaters are long gone and summer has really begun to feel like summer. Even if you think you might have it down already, it doesn't matter how many pool parties you go to and sunglasses you buy if you don't have a summer playlist. If you do have one, here are ten more songs to add to it and if you don't, start with these.
1. Trampoline - SHAED
2. Goodbyes - Post Malone feat. Young Thug
3. Blame On Me - Phora
4. Look What I’ve Become - Mike Posner feat. Ty Dolla $ign
5. I.F.L.Y. - Bazzi
6. Truth Hurts - Lizzo
7. Do You Remember - Chance The Rapper
8. High Right Now - Tyla Yaweh
9. Girls & Boys - Jesse Rutherford
10. Take Me Back to London - Ed Sheeran feat. Stormzy
The 1975 - The 1975